Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it*

So...

The presentation went fine.  Almost nobody was there, so I wasn't nervous in the slightest.  I remembered almost all the things I was supposed to (eh, I left a few out...but whatever).  I spoke too fast...but honestly, I speak too fast when I'm just talking to people...so not too concerned with that either. 

All in all...I rocked it. 

And the questions.  No biggie.  Pretty straight forward and I knew all the answers so pretty much gravy. 

And now, on a completely unrelated note, I am so glad I am leaving Richmond now.  Holy crap what are they thinking?  Do they really not have anything better to do with their money? 

I kind of understand they want to bring traffic to underdeveloped areas...but seriously.  This seems like a NIGHTMARE and so many accidents.  And craziness.  And just terribleness. 

Anyways, only a couple more days of work, and my birthday on Friday, and moving on Sunday! 

So much happening I can barely contain myself!

*Pointer Sisters

1 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Great job on the presentation! Don't you feel really knowledgeable and powerful now?

Happy early birthday! Hope you have a great day.

Post a Comment