Monday, August 2, 2010

Your clever eyes could easily disguise some backwards purpose*

I've been having a nervous tummy all day (actually since the weekend).  I don't like nervous tummy.  It needs to go away.

Even worse, I have absolutely NO idea why I feel like this.  It's this weird feeling of impending doom/dread/something bad is going to happen feeling.  It includes a very rumbly stomach and it feels like I drank a vat of acid. 

It's weird.  I don't feel sick.  I just feel nervous like something is just waiting to happen.  If something IS going to happen, please just happen already.  I'd rather just deal with whatever bad news is going to come than have this feeling. 

I'm going to attempt to go to the gym for some lifting and then to the park and run a couple miles.  Maybe that will make me feel better.  After all, I believe that running can solve almost anything.  It's magic like that. 

Then, I do believe I will go to Old Navy and buy another pair of pants to replace the pair that got ripped wide open last week.  I have exactly enough pants to wear a different pair each day of the week.  If I don't replace them, I will be recycling my pants and seriously.  That's gross here.  I can't do that.  So, new pair of pants coming up.  Woohoo.  I may end up buying 2 pairs just to give me a little bit of variety for the week.  Crazy talk!

Anyways, hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. 

*The Shins

0 comments:

Post a Comment