Thursday, August 26, 2010

Someday you're gonna shine, you'll see*

What a relief. 

I went to the gym yesterday and ran two miles on the treadmill.  I did them slow and easy and just tried to get back into the rhythm of actually being able to run.  No problem.  I ran the two miles in about 22 minutes (I said slow and easy) and felt completely fine (well, I was a little bored...hate running on a treadmill).  I could have kept going but I wanted to lift so I stopped at 2. 

But, seriously, other than a little boredom, the run was great.  My body felt like my body again (not weighing an extra 1000 lbs or issues with breathing at the right time).  It was just a very relaxing run and I needed it after my last two runs. 

Lifting went well also.  (My dead lifts...still stellar) :-)

However, still SO SLEEPY and I have no idea why.  I've been so tired, I come home at 6 and fall asleep.  It's kind of pathetic. 

The doctor found nothing wrong with me...apparently I just really want SLEEP. 

I am still a little raw from some personal issues...so maybe that's causing the tiredness?  Who knows. 

Anyways, all in all, it was a good Wednesday and hopefully today stays a good Thursday.  :-)

*Cracker

0 comments:

Post a Comment