Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I would keep myself. I would find a way*

I've got an appointment with A the new trainer today.  At 7:30.  Ugh...I HATE working out that late in the day, but it was the only time we could work with each other's schedule.  And I really don't want to get a new trainer now that I've been working with him for so long. 

He's awesome.  He insists in believing I'm stronger than I am, and he insists that I prove him right.  And dammit...he's usually right. 

He doesn't let me get lazy.  If I was able to curl 25 lbs last week, then I can do 30 this week.  I always am amazed discovering what I can do.  However, I plan to be ridiculously sore tomorrow due to his ability to find new, unique muscles I never even knew I had.  So, I think I will probably go and do a short run before going to the gym tonight in case I'm too sore tomorrow.  (Yes, I realize doing both is just going to make me more sore in the long run...but it makes sense in my head so shut it). 

Now I just need to figure out where to fit in eating.  If I don't eat before I go to the gym, I'm gonna crash and it will not be pretty.  But, I can't eat before running b/c then I get sick (and if I eat too late before going to the gym same issue).  I'm always so bad at figuring out how to fuel myself for working out. 

I probably shouldn't try to squeeze in a run before hand, but it's been a day.  And I feel like I need to go.  I just hope it makes me feel better. 

Happy Hump Day!

*Johnny Cash

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I'm feeling vigorous, I worked out with a dumbbell today.

Run then eat a power bar and a banana on the way into the gym.

Post a Comment