Friday, August 13, 2010

End is the only part of the word that I heard*

I was out on the floor taking off some locks now that we're finished working on the equipment and I stood up without looking and SLAMMED my head into a heavy metal valve arm.  Instantaneously wanting to throw up and cry at the same time, I had to do everything I could to control myself. 

I go into the office to put the lockbox (with the locks and keys) away and drop them.  Bend down to pick them up and feel like I want to throw up again, and then hit my forehead against the shelves. 

Swear to God I am such a freaking klutz I should wear bumper pads on me at all times.  It's insane. 

Then, people needed me to do stuff for them, and I was trying so hard not to cry, that I basically acted like a spazz.  And then had to apologize because I really don't need to make any more problems for myself.  Sigh. 

On a funnier note.  My dog is now on Valium.  Swear to God...Who has a dog that needs VALIUM????  (Apparently I do).

Anyways, I'm off to go camping this weekend.  Should be interesting...

*Cake

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

why is the dog on valium? I meant to ask you that last night.
be careful driving :-) See u there.

Post a Comment