Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts*

I have been doing a lot of Christmas knitting and gift making lately, this means I don't really get to take pictures of it and post it until after everyone receives their gifts.  

However, the recipient of this can't even read yet, so I'm pretty sure she's not going to accidentally stumble upon this picture of it.  So without further ado...Baby T's sock monkey:




This thing doesn't have a face yet (I still have to embellish and give it eyes and define the mouth), so it is even creepier looking than it will be, however, I still think this thing has a busted face and I'm pretty sure Baby T will think it's kind of hideous...but...oh well.  

If I have time before Christmas, this little naked monkey will be receiving a dress (nothing like dressing up the fugliness), if not, she's just gonna be a streaker.  

*Monty Python

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I'm slightly creeped out by the face, but from the neck down she rocks :-)

Post a Comment