Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Come on baby in our dreams, we can live our misbehaviour*

I am going to use the collective power of the internet.  Hopefully someone out there knows how to do this:

There is a keystroke in Excel that allows you to copy/paste the exact cell above into the cell below.  (No, it's not copy/paste).  Basically, it prevents iterations from happening.  So, if I had a date in the cell above, I could use this keystroke and it would put the same date in the cell below (whereas copy/pasting puts the next day's date). 

It's very frustrating because I knew this keystroke for all of about 5 seconds, and I've forgotten it already.  D'OH! 

So, have at it, tell me what I'm supposed to use. 

Moving on.

Yesterday, I was having some issues breathing.  It kind of felt like I had an elephant sitting on my lungs all day.  It was very un-fun.  However, it was ALSO my first day of my new training plan (I finally picked a race to train for!), and I was going to be so angry at myself if I already messed up my training plan on the FIRST DAY. 

So, I got home and threw on some clothes, used my inhaler again, and ran out the door of the hotel.  I ran pretty damn fast considering I don't think I breathed IN the entire run.  And it was actually a really relaxing run. 

I then came home and hung out with Oscar for a while before heading to the grocery store where I spent almost an hour in the produce section.  Oh, I LOVE Wegman's produce section.  SO MUCH FUN!  I bought all sorts of fun veggies to eat for the week.  I also bought some chicken which I am attempting to cook in my crock pot today.  However, I'm not entirely sure how well that's going to go considering I just kind of threw some stuff in there.  It will either be really yummy, or the worst tasting stuff ever.  I'm also starting to wonder if I actually turned ON the crock pot.  I may have to go back to the hotel real quick and check...

Anyways, hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

*Arcade Fire

1 comments:

Heather said...

Keystroke In Excel to copy the cell above is Control and apostrophe/quotation key. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment