Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you*

So, I'm taking the week off of running.  I went on Sunday evening (yes, I worked up the energy to go), barely.  I felt so lethargic while running.  It was such a struggle.  I just felt awful.  

Then, on Monday, I felt horrible all day.  I was ache-y and kept getting hot then cold all day, and I had that weird crawly skin feeling where I didn't want anything touching me.  It was very un-fun.  I was supposed to run, and just had no energy to do anything but come and sit on the couch and wait for dinner.  

Then, I woke up today, and my throat was killing me, I had no voice, and my lungs felt hurt-y (yes, these are all technical descriptions).  

So, I am taking a break this week.  No running.  Just getting as much sleep as I possibly can.  

I also am trying to get better as quickly as I can because Revolting R is back in NJ and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER and I don't want to be sick (oh, yeah, also, Christmas is coming.  Would hate to be sick for that as well...).  

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

*Mariah Carey

0 comments:

Post a Comment