Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nothing is different, but everything's changed*

So.  

I've been a little slack on the whole posting thing this month.  But it's almost Christmas.  There's so much to do!

On Thursday, I had to fly to Richmond for a few hours (yes, a few HOURS), and actually spent more time  in airports than I did in Richmond.  I had to get up at 3:30 to catch my early flight that morning.  Going there was surprisingly not a terrible ordeal.  We were only about 20 minutes late overall (even with the snow in Richmond) and it was a surprisingly painless trip.  Then, coming back, I ended up stuck in Laguardia airport for about 6 hours, and FOUR cancelled flights, before finally making it back to Philly.  It was a terrible day.  

I was so tired that day I didn't even want to do any knitting which is crazy talk for me.  I always knit while traveling.  

Luckily, I had already finished all my Christmas gifts (including the ugly monkey) so at least this didn't throw me off schedule or anything.  I'm working on taking pictures of everything I've made, so that after Christmas I can post pictures.  Yay.  

Unfortunately, I've been so busy knitting and working, I haven't felt like running.  I've only managed to go once this week.  I'm attempting to work up the energy to go now.  It's not going so well. 

I had planned to go right after the Eagles game, but then we WON!  And it was INSANE!  And then I had to watch the post game shows and all the replays.  And now I'm sucked into the Jets/Steelers game, so it would be wrong to leave now.  Right?  (See how good I am at not running?)

So, anyways, while I try to overcome my lethargic attitude, here's a picture of the ugly monkey.  

I think I shall call her Carlita.  


*Paul Simon

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

She is ADORABLE.

Post a Comment