Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good news will work its way to all them plans*

I went to Dunkin Donuts this morning for my normal iced coffee.  It kind of pisses me off these people can't seem to remember what I want.  I go at least 3 mornings a week since I've moved here. 

Anyways, this morning I got into a big "argument" with the guy behind the counter.  (I wasn't really fighting, I just couldn't think of a better word).  I ordered, iced coffee with cream and sugar.  Like always. 

However, this morning, our conversation went as follows:

Iced tea with lemon or no lemon? 
I don't want iced tea, I want iced coffee. 
Ok, ma'am, it's the same price.  Iced tea with lemon?
No.  Iced coffee with cream and sugar.
Ok.

A few minutes later, he handed me my iced tea with cream and sugar. 

Sigh.

I also had an embarassing moment last night at CVS trying to buy tampons and liners.  All the store had was JUMBO packs of each.  Like 50 per pack.  And I was kind of in dire need of them, so I figured, eh, just buy them.  You'll be set for a while. 

Except, up front, hottest guy ever at the register.  And yes, I realize he sees much worse purchases every day, and I can't say I normally give a crap about buying these items, but seriously.  JUMBO PACKS. 

Double Sigh.  

Anyways, tomorrow I will be spending the day in my car, so don't expect a post from me!  :-)

*Modest Mouse

2 comments:

Unknown said...

at least you weren't buying yeast infection cream and an enema kit like last time ;)

S said...

hahahahaha - seriously, my family rocks. LOVED that comment.

Post a Comment