Friday, December 10, 2010

Lately things just don't seem the same, actin' funny but I don't know why*

I am planning a weekend of driving.  I seem to do this a lot. 

I don't really have any friends in the immediate area right now.  The friends I DO have, tend to go away on the weekends, so, I drive kind of far to reduce the number of nights I am sitting alone in my hotel room.  (Ha!  I sound so pathetic!). 

Tonight, I shall be meeting JH and potentially others in New Brunswick for dinner and drinks.  Nothing too hard core (nothing like the bar crawl last month), just a night out with friends in a social setting and not sitting on my sofa waiting for my laundry to finish...which is how I would otherwise be spending my Friday night (oy, I really AM pathetic :-P). 

Then, on Saturday, I shall be heading to Delaware to babysit the adorably precious Baby V while her parents go get merry at their Christmas party.  However, I most likely will be spending a lot of time sitting on THEIR couch while Baby V is sleeping.  So, it won't be the most social of evenings.  I'll just have to squeeze all my socializing in while she's still awake.  :-) 

However, that's a lot of driving in two days. 

Sunday I plan to spend running, doing laundry, and just being lazy on the couch watching movies.  Feel free to come visit!  :-)

*Jimi Hendrix

0 comments:

Post a Comment