Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's the hap-happiest season of all...

So, totally laming out on the post.  Here's the Christmas gifts I made this year:

For my awesome sister J:


It's a silk/wool blend that's an off-white color (this pictures didn't really do a good job showing the color).  It's also really long (It didn't fit diagonally across my king size bed while trying to block it).  

Next, my also awesome sister L:



The scarf and hat is actually a dark turquoise color, not the blue-grey it looks in the picture and is 100% cotton b/c L hates anything else touching her skin.  Apparently she has sensitive skin that itches all the time.   

For my brother in law D (L's husband), I made a hat using a navy blue cotton yarn.  It's nice and squishy and soft and warm.  I am making myself a hat out of the same yarn.


And JP, my other other brother in law, got these socks.


He should feel honored.  I hate making men's socks.  Their feet are just too damn big.  Also, I really hope he likes/wears them.  

Lastly, I made my aunt P a necklace. 


I kind of wanted to keep it.  

So...that was my attempt at giving gifts this year.  I hope everyone liked them!


1 comments:

pickles and dimes said...

That first scarf is absolutely gorgeous!!

Post a Comment