Thursday, December 9, 2010

I finally figured out some things you'll never know*

Let me start off by saying:

Happy Birthday Grandma!  (Hey...I still have an hour to post this and still have it be true!).  I love you! 

I'm also really tired, so here's a fail of a post telling you the fun (ha!) things I did today:

  • Mailed my Christmas cards.  I apparently don't know how to count.  I bought 24 thinking that was enough, but I was definitely short.  Some people will be receiving e-cards.  Yay e-cards!
  • Finished JP's Christmas gift.  His was the last gift I was officially planning to make.  I still have to make the dress for Baby T's ugly monkey (as shown a few posts earlier...I'm too lazy right now to find the link).  And I may try to make Little J and H the Viking hats as requested.  
  • Gave the scary ugly monkey a face.  She looks a little...rode hard and put away wet?  Seriously.  U-G-L-Y...she ain't got no alibi.  I'll try and post a picture tomorrow for everyone to laugh at. 
  • And I am almost finished buying gifts for this year.  I hope.  Although I seem to keep remembering other people I have to buy gifts for.  Argh.  
I also watched Fantastic Mr. Fox on TV today.  I absolutely adored the book growing up, and while I'm usually ok with books changing for movies, I was a little...disappointed...with how they changed the story. Don't get me wrong, the movie itself was a cute movie.  And if I hadn't loved the book SO MUCH growing up, I would have thought it was a great movie (actually, it WAS a great movie...just not what I was expecting).  

I also watched Transformers 2 and UGH!  What a terrible movie.  Just terrible.  

*SPOILER*

WHO THE EFF KILLS OPTIMUS PRIME IN A TRANSFORMERS MOVIE????  REALLY????

And obviously there are plot twists and devices in an attempt to make the movie work, but I swear that happened and I was so angry and we weren't even an hour into the movie.  Just RAR!  

Anyways, so that was my day.  Not very exciting, but at least it's been productive.  :-)

Happy almost end of the week day!

*Better Than Ezra

0 comments:

Post a Comment