Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night*

I'm hoping everyone knows that this past weekend was Halloween.  If not, please crawl out from under your rock. 

I didn't personally dress up as anything, and didn't really do anything Halloween related (other than hand out some candy to the kids that came trick or treating at my parent's house).  However, I DID try and help Baby V with HER costume. 

This had some mixed results. 

Here are the pieces that I made for her


The weird thing that people thought looked like a turkey or an octopus got felted and didn't really look anything like that at all.  

Here, is how Baby V looked like in her costume:


As you can see, she absolutely hated it.   In fact, she screamed bloody murder the minute J attempted to put on the sweater.  This is what her awful aunt's knitting does to her.  (I will say I have learned my lesson.  Never knit sleeves and seam them to the sweater again.  Apparently her she-man arms are too powerful for a mere seamed sweater). 

So, this is what she ended up actually wearing.  At least the hat/ears are ok with her.


However, is she not the cutest Yoda you have ever seen? 

*Michael Jackson

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

ha, she looks like that every time you get near her, doesn't she? And how come my kids didn't get a cute knitted costume??

Post a Comment