Friday, November 5, 2010

And I thank my lucky stars, that you are who you are*

My sister J's mother-in-law bought her a cool little dress form that is a jewelry holder (it's about 12" high, not a real dress form).  While it's not something I would have originally bought for myself, when I saw it on J's dresser I wanted it.  That instant. 

Unfortunately, J likes it too, and wouldn't give it to me. 

So, I've been searching for about 8 months, attempting to find one of my own.  I've dragged multiple people to multiple stores that could potentially have this.  I managed to find ones that were huge (like 3 feet tall) and super expensive, but not the size or style I was looking for.

Then, yesterday, at Ross, I found it. 


My precious (and it was on clearance!).

I quickly yanked it off the shelf and carried it with me throughout the store.  It would have taken an army to get me to let go of this thing for any reason. 

I excitedly brought it home and hung all my necklackes and earrings on it.  I decided to leave it sitting on my vanity outside the bathroom where I can look at it every morning as I get dressed.  I think it adds a special little something to the hotel decor...

*James Taylor

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

patience pays off! very nice.

Post a Comment