Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So bar maid bring a pitcher, another round o' brew*

I mentioned in a previous post that Oscar has been a little concerned lately with how often he gets left at my parent's house. 

I left him there again this past weekend in order to head to North Jersey to see Little J play in a soccer game, and to go to the bar crawl that a bunch of my college friends were at.  

I had a great time this weekend. 

The soccer game was so funny to watch.  However, the other team was full of douche-bag parents and coaches that are teaching their kids to be assholes!  They beat little J's team like 17-0 (I honestly lost count after 13-0, so it may not have as bad as I said, but it was BAD).  AND, they kept telling their kids to KEEP SCORING!  WTF????   Keep in mind, these kids are like FIVE.  What are you teaching them??

After the game, I headed down to New Brunswick for the bar crawl and I got to see A LOT of people that I haven't seen since graduation.  It was the most random gathering of friends (it's crazy how your circles of friends can intersect and you aren't even aware of it).  I saw old classmates from my Chem-E days. I saw old floor-mates from Freshmen year.  I saw my old roommate JH and hung out with Mike again (it's crazy how many times I've seen this guy in the past two months.).  

I got very happy that night.  Probably a little TOO happy.  I was thinking of posting pictures, but that requires posting pictures of myself, and I kind of have a policy about that...so...no pictures.  Just know that I had a great time and it was reflected in the pictures.  

Oscar on the other hand, apparently did NOT have such a good weekend.  



When I got home Sunday evening and started unpacking, I think Oscar thought I was getting ready to leave again.

Because he crawled into my suitcase and made himself at home.  He just REALLY wanted to make sure I couldn't leave him behind this time.

And, on a side note...guess whose oldest sister gave her their old camera?  That would be me...I can now take pictures!  That look like pictures!  And not big dark blurs!

Isn't she awesome?

*Jimmy Buffet

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

Yes, she is awesome. Awesomely awesome. Even if she did forget to make your pasta fagiole.

pickles and dimes said...

I love Oscar! He's the perfect hugging size. :)

Post a Comment