Thursday, November 11, 2010

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar*

I got a weird email today and it's put me in kind of a shitty mood. 

There is someone in VA that I'm not a huge fan of, and to be honest, I kind of never want to see again.  This person is an asshole and pretty much is just a terrible person.  I unfortunately ran into this person last time I was in Richmond, and it just kind of re-emphasized how happy I am to not be living there anymore.  

I forgot that I still had this person as a friend on Facebook (this person quickly got unfriended).

BUT I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT THINKING TO DO THIS SOONER.

This person saw some pictures from this past weekend and decided it would be fun to email and make comments to me about them (Yeah, there is nothing bad in any of the pictures, don't worry mom and dad).

So now, all I can think about is how angry I am at this person, and how much I can't get over what a douche-bag this person was.  And I'm mad at myself for letting this get to me. 

And, yeah, I've just been mad pretty much all day. 

*The Band Perry

0 comments:

Post a Comment