Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This ain't the planet of sound*


I may have done a little more damage when I rolled my ankle than I initially thought.  It's fine, I can walk, run, whatever on it.  But I took off my shoe last night and couldn't figure out why it was so sore.  I looked down and the side of my foot is all sorts of bruised.  Go me. 

So that's a pain, but not a big deal.  More an annoying surprise than an actual injury or anything. 

Therefore, moving on.

I am not a fan of DWTS, in fact I tend to not be a fan of any of the reality type tv shows.  But I am FASCINATED with this years line up and I may actually have to watch it.  Because seriously, it's freaking AWESOME!

Any show that combines these people has to be great:

Kate Gosselin, Chad Ochocinco, Erin Andrews, Evan Lysacek, Pam Anderson, Buzz Aldrin, Shannon Doherty, Aiden Turner (not going to lie I have NO idea who he is), Nicole Scherzinger, Jake Pavelka, and Nicey Nash (again, NO idea). 

I am FASCINATED with how this will play out.  Fascinated I tell you!  (I would prefer Johnny Weir to Evan Lysacek more from a wtf is he going to do next point of view, but Evan will probably still be really good...just not as much of a weird show). 

Anyways, so as awesome as I think the line up is, I will still probably not watch the show.  I'll just follow it online and see who gets voted off each week.  I'm not sure I can break my not watching reality shows even for them.  We'll see. 

So, I will leave you with some pictures of JS's finished gloves.  I kind of want to keep them for myself.



I am the worst at taking pictures...but you get the idea.  I also really need a camera and not just my cell phone.  I bet I would be slightly better with a camera instead of a phone...just saying!


*Pixies

0 comments:

Post a Comment