Monday, March 22, 2010

Not a worry in the world, a PBR on the way...*


Currently, it's about 65 degrees outside and raining.  I stood at the door, staring outside for about 5 minutes this morning.

All I want to do is go outside and go running.  My legs are almost twitching with the need to move. 

Instead, I have an appointment with the trainer for a new lifting regime. 

If it's still raining when I get home tonight...I'm running.  I haven't had a double day in a long time.  Today seems like it could be the day.

And while I have tons of work to do today, all I can think about is that moment I get home and lace up my shoes.  I can't think of anything more important than that.   

*Zac Brown Band

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you hadn't stood at the door like a retard for 5 minutes this morning, you'd be home from work 5 minutes earlier tonight ;) haha, i'm picturing you standing at the door with your mouth hanging open. -j

S said...

Hahaha...comments from my loving sister...

Post a Comment