Monday, March 15, 2010

Live a life less ordinary, live a life extraordinary*

Does anyone else have this perverse need to do the opposite of what a sign says?  For example, if you see a sign saying, "do not push this button", do you get the urge to push the button?  Just to see what happens?  I do.  Sometimes it's actually really difficult to resist the urge. 

Every morning, on my way into the building at work, I pass a construction fence that says "do not modify, move, or adjust security fence without express permission of Hourigan Security".  All I want to do is walk up and move the fence an inch in either direction just to see what would happen. 

Obviously moving the fence wouldn't actually do anything to the construction area...but more just to see what the people would say or if they would even notice.  I've been passing this sign for WEEKS now, and the urge is just getting worse and worse.  I wish they would finish the construction already. 

Am I the only person that has this issue? 

* Carbon Leaf

1 comments:

R said...

yes. =P

Post a Comment