Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I said before that today I hate everything*

I feel very irritable today. 

I think it has something to do with the terrible dreams I was having all night last night.  I kept waking up every 40 minutes from these seriously weird/awful dreams.  I had spiders and ticks streaming out of my mouth in one of them!!!!  Even now, I am so skeeved out thinking about it. 

I went to Dunkin Donuts for an iced coffee this morning (I really needed the caffeine this morning) and the guy in front of me had multiple stink bugs crawling on the back of his jacket.  I seriously thought it was another dream and I'm still not sure if it's worse that it wasn't. 

I also have a big red zit on my chin.  It hurts.  And it's the annoying kind you can't pop, it's just very red and painful and I would like it to go away now.  Please?

I brought the jumbalaya to work today, and there is about 4 more bites left.  I am giving up.  It goes in the trash tonight.  If only it was that easy to throw out the smell.  :-)

I need to run, and I'm just so irritable I don't want to (even though I know it will make me feel better). 

In fact I'm so irritable just writing this is making me more irritable.  Rar.

*The Suicide Machines

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I was at soccer practice today and got bugs in my hair and down my shirt. One more reason to hate the great outdoors. Can you open the windows in your hotel room?

S said...

OH! I went running and had gnats all down my shirt, in my cleavage, UNDER MY HAT, in my hair, in my eyes, up my nose, and pretty much EVERYWHERE. I blew my nose and at least 6 came out in the tissue. i STILL feel them on me.

and I DID open my windows...still not helping. I need a fan...

Post a Comment