Tuesday, September 7, 2010

As soon as you're born you start dying, So you might as well have a good time*

Five years ago I bought some cheap luggage at Target.  I was traveling for business and needed something other than a blue Adidas bag. 

For $50 I got a 5 piece luggage set.  These things lasted forever considering how cheap they were.

However, they were super ugly and in the last year the two larger pieces were beginning to break.  The handle on the small one no longer extended so I couldn't roll the suitcase anywhere, and the zipper on the large one completely snapped off so it was difficult to open/close.

Today, I went shopping and upgraded.

Old Nastiness:


New Hotness:


I do believe I am in love...

*Cake

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

Ooh, the gingham goes great with Mom's couch... ;-)

-R- said...

I've had the same suitcase since... 9th grade maybe? I think it's probably about time I get something nice too. Where did you get yours?

Post a Comment