Monday, September 20, 2010

Isn't this the best part of breakin' up, Finding someone else you can't get enough of*

A dangerous part of living in a hotel is the fresh cookies available at the front desk at all times of the day.  I no longer walk through the lobby in an effort to avoid temptation.  It's sad.  (But holy crap those cookies are AMAZING!).

Even more dangerous has been the lack of exercise since I left Richmond.  

The week before I left Richmond, I only ran 2-3 times and spent the rest of the time working and packing.  Then, the week I spent at mom and dad's I only ran 3 times, and nothing more than 2.5 miles.  My first week in the hotel, I only ran twice.  The first was a 4 mile run and the second was only a 2 mile run.  That has been the grand total of exercise in 3 weeks.  

Add some cookies to my daily diet, and yeah, my pants are probably going to start getting tight soon.  So, I'm going to pretend like I'm A the new trainer (who I no longer have as a trainer!) and make up a new spreadsheet that has all my workouts I need to do for the week.  Maybe that will motivate me a little.

In other news, my fantasy team sucked the big one (way to bench the best players!).  However, the Eagles won (it was an UGLY win...but it was a win none the less).  So that's a plus.

I haven't really done much lately.  I'm still trying to find my way around up here and figuring out what I want to do.  (I still want to buy a bike and take swimming lessons and start doing triathalons).

I went home on Sunday and spent the day with my family which is lovely.

Other than that, I'm pretty boring.

*Liz Phair

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

Braylon Edwards caught some passes! Doesn't that help your score? Or did his penalty knock your score back down? (Heehee, look at me talking all technical about football. Originally I was going to say "caught some stuff" but substituted "passes" for "stuff.")

Post a Comment