Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike*

I've been busy doing nothing all week.  

I'm still at the hotel, as is everyone else I work with (ok, not really EVERYONE, but our company has a LARGE number of people staying here at any given time.  I honestly think it would be more cost-effective for us to just buy the hotel outright...but whatever).  So, dinners turn into work meetings, which suck.  So I tend to grab my food and bring it back to my room (hi, I'm the anti-social one).  

And, my car has been in the shop...pretty much all freaking week. I am NOT a fan of this Hyundai dealer.  In fact, it's pretty much terrible.  I do not think I will be going back again after they finish fixing it this time.  Argh.  They have basically had my car since Monday evening and I won't get it back until late tomorrow afternoon. 

So...I'm basically trapped here at all times. 

But...I did get out once this week to go to Target and Petco.  I got a great deal at Petco.  Oscar really needed a new harness, and they had some awesome Eagles harnesses.  These things are originally $24 (which is RIDICULOUS for a small dog harness), but I got it for $6.  Sweet!



He's just so handsome.  

*LFO

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

did you pick that verse because the guy from LFO died last week?

Pickles and Dimes said...

Oscar is ADORABLE! I love him.

Post a Comment