Friday, September 17, 2010

Now Valhalla calls to me*

I probably shouldn't show this, seeing how it's a semi-Christmas gift.

However, I can guarantee  it will never actually be worn (other than for photo-ops), so I will be getting something else to go with the it.  Therefore, it's not REALLY a gift, so I can totally show it.  



OK, seriously.  Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  

It's a BABY VIKING HAT!!!  WITH BRAIDS!!!!

I originally was making it for Baby V because I wanted it to be V the Viking, however, apparently I suck at checking gauge (I swear I checked it, the pattern just lied!) and this thing is huge for a baby hat (not big enough for me or anything, just too big for V).  So, since I was going to make one for Baby T as well, I've decided this one will probably be for her.  

SO SO SO SO CUTE!

*Tub Ring

3 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Sweeeeeeeeet. That is totally awesome.

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

LOVE IT!!! I want one! Make one for me! Matching mommy-daughter hats!

Unknown said...

i sure hope you have started working on a smaller one for V! she (I) would be so upset if T gets one and V doesn't.

Post a Comment