Friday, April 30, 2010

In a way I need a change from this burnout scene*

I am at work running a test (attempting to figure out where an oil leak is actually located at).  It's not going well.  We thought we had it narrowed down to the best choices.  The choices are wrong.  Sigh.  I'm not sure where else to start looking. 

And I'm ALL BY MYSELF.  So lonely!  Actually, I'm not really.  I actually kind of enjoy being in the office when nobody else is here (hi- no distractions...I usually get SO MUCH MORE done when I'm by myself).  However, the bad.  I'm stuck in an office with no cell reception.  So I can't listen to my music (again - no mp3 player and rhapsody doesn't work without reception).  The silence is DRIVING ME INSANE.  I am becoming one of the crazies. 

Sigh. 

Also...I looked at the weather forecast for this weekend and I almost cried.  It's supposed to be 99 degrees on Sunday.  I'm trying to figure out how to turn the air on without K knowing it.  Because I don't give a shit HOW EARLY in the year it is...if it's almost triple digits...it's not safe to not have the air on.  And seriously.  I'll pay the extra freaking 20 dollars to have the air on for two nights.  It's kind of ridiculous to be so uncomfortable because you think it's too early to have the air on.  Also.  My bedroom is RIDICULOUSLY hot compared to the rest of the house.  It's always at least 10 degrees hotter than EVERYWHERE else.

We have no idea why...but seriously.  I will probably cry if we don't put the air on. 

I've never been one of those people to not put the air/heat on just because of the month.  If it's that hot...put on the AC.  If you're freezing...use the freaking heat.  Just turn them back off if it cools off or heats back up.  ARGH.  Can't wait to have control of the thermostat again. 

I'm wondering how expensive a hotel for the weekend would be :-P  (Yes...it IS that hot in my room). 

Anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  At least I will be able to come to the office during the day...where I can lock myself in an air conditioned room...just gotta make it through the night. 

*OAR

1 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

If it's 99 degrees, I don't care if it's April or August, you can turn that A/C on. :)

Post a Comment