Tuesday, April 20, 2010

With some roly-poly little bat-faced girl*


This is apparently the week of breaking stuff.  I'm not a fan. 

I came to work on Monday, and tried to log into my computer.  Apparently I was an unknown user.  Did I get fired and someone forgot to tell me?  No...apparently our "secure log on" is SO secure...it wasn't recognizing ANYONE in the company.  The killed a server somewhere and it wouldn't let anyone log onto their computers. 

So...I had a killer workout at the gym and went home.  Go me.

While this is going on, I get a text from my roommate saying my computer "freaked out" on her the night before.  It goes between displaying the blue screen of death and a screen saying it cannot find the hard drive.  WTF?  This computer is not that old.  I'm irritated.  (And WTF was happening to cause this?)

They finally fixed my work computer today, but seriously.  WTF is with me and computers?

I also had to get the left side of my mouth worked on at the dentist today.  Stupid cavities.  As of now, I still can't feel my nose.  But oddly enough, it's the only really noticeably numb area of my face.  And it's driving me insane.  I had to blow my nose...that did not go well. 

All in all...I'm feeling kind of grumpy and irritated and want to go home.

*Paul Simon

0 comments:

Post a Comment