Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nothing's something that's important to me.*

Yeah, so when I don't have a computer apparently I'm not very good at posting.  Go figure.

I get to spend the week in the hotel I will be living in next year (assuming they don't have an issue with me having my dog there for a year...I will be talking to the manager while I'm up there) and getting a tour of my new place of work and doing some weird team building activities with my program members.  They are bringing us all up there since most of us have never actually seen the place.  :-)  Fun. 

The hotel is potentially dog friendly, but I'm not sure how friendly they are to me bringing my dog there for a year.  This is the discussion I will be having with the hotel manager.  If they don't have a problem with it, I have been approved to live in the hotel for the year.  If they DO have a problem with it...I need to figure out what my options are.  Sigh.  Keeping fingers crossed. 

Other than that...there's not a whole lot going on in my life. 

Le Sigh. 

Need some happy thoughts today.  Anybody got any?

*Ben Kweller

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy thought: Knitting night in two weeks! :)
Cool-o about the hotel. Hope they love having Oscar around!
What the heck holiday is it? I certainly don't have off. My brain might take a holiday, though, since I'm stuck in an all-day meeting tomorrow...
-D

Post a Comment