Friday, April 16, 2010

But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do*


I have been feeling quite nostalgic with my music choices lately.  I keep getting the urge to listen to music I loved in High School.  Even when I'm not really a fan of that music anymore.  Yesterday, all I wanted to listen to was The Refreshments (Seriously...haven't heard them in about 10 years).  I'm really not sure why.  The other day all I wanted to hear was the Dixie Chicks "Home" album.  Today I'm obsessed with Jim Croce (however, in my defense Jim Croce is awesome and everyone should listen to him). 

On a completely different note, today has been a weird mix of good and bad.  We're having an Eddy Current test done on some equipment and we got some very surprising news.  Which means I have A LOT of work to do in the next few months (blech).  And I apparently need to learn something about different water treatment systems.  Fun.

Other prep work I had been working on that was expected to hit in two weeks has now been pushed back to two months from now...which takes A LOT of pressure off me.  I had been killing myself to do this work in time...and now I have a little more time.  Yay me! 

And then, a lot of the work we were planning to have to do on Saturday is actually getting finished today...so I shouldn't actually have to work this weekend...which is FANTASTIC!  Best news I've heard all day.

So, now I'm making some plans for this weekend.  All I know is that they shall involve beer.  The options are open. 

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

*Jim Croce

0 comments:

Post a Comment