Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Really, get it over with...and just let me move on...*


I still feel kind of blah from the past week.  Too much happened in a short amount of time and I'm still not entirely sure HOW I should be feeling.  (Other than poor right now.  I feel very poor). And by poor, I mean feeling a lack of funds.  WAY TOO MUCH money flew out of my account in a  3 day period.  My poor credit card was ready to burst into flames by Friday afternoon.  But, hopefully that's the last of the big spending for a while...so all should be good. 

Then, I was paying bills today, and I have too much money in my one account (not a super amount more...just more than I should) and I can't figure out why (I have a checking account strictly for paying bills and I usually only keep enough in there to pay the bills...no extra).  It's actually really bothering me.  I HAVE to be missing something...somewhere.  One of my bills is sitting out there in lonely obscurity not getting paid?  But I checked about 5 different times.  I even checked historical statements to see if I could find another bill that I pay this time of month...and nothing. 

Other than that, I've been kind of slow this week.  I drove back to VA on Monday and went for a quick run (I ran about 2 miles and walked about a mile total...but not all consecutively unfortunately).  I felt like shit the entire time.  I drank too much coffee driving home and my tummy was all sorts of upset and I felt like I wanted to poop my pants the entire run (except I didn't really have to go because I tried three seperate times at the bathroom), my knee was hurting, but only when I was stupid and mis-stepped.  And I was tired.  I just felt emotionally exhausted and could barely work up the energy to lift my legs.

But, the run got done and I felt a little better for missing the gym so much the past two weeks. 

I've been slammed at work (from missing an entire week of work), and I'm working this weekend so I can avoid working next weekend when I'm going back home...AGAIN.  I have a lot of trips home coming up.  I'm looking forward to them at the same time that I'm dreading them.  So sick of the trip. 

Anyways, I'm going to the gym.  I would really like to shake this whole numb feeling I've got going on. 

*The Wreckers

0 comments:

Post a Comment