Monday, February 22, 2010

The little hand says it's time to rock and roll*


One bad thing about having a roommate...if one of you gets sick...most likely you will both get sick.  Sigh. 

All last week K has been coughing up a storm and going to bed by about 8 (um...I have no room to talk since apparently I was healthy and going to bed at 7:30 myself...but whatever).  I tried to avoid her as much as possible and spent most of my time in my room...like a loser.  I was beginning to feel safe...and then last night struck. 

Ugh I feel so ill!  So not a fan! 

I'm not even entirely sure it's the same thing she had because I don't have a cough, I'm just crazy congested and CANNOT stop blowing my nose.  I also feel ridiculously weak.  As in...if I walk too quickly I run out of air in about 10 steps.  It's kind of pathetic. 

Sigh.  So my lethargic ass is here, blowing my nose every 30 seconds, constantly spraying Lysol around me and using enough hand sanitizer to clean a kindergarten class.  Tell me again how this is helpful? 

However, on a positive note, my mom is finally home from the hospital so I feel much better about that (and I'm sure she feels even better about it than I do haha).  And, apparently L is aiming for favorite daughter right now, because while my mom was in the hospital, L redecorated mom's "craft" room.  And it looks fantastic.  So I need to come up with something cool to do to take back my rightful place as favorite daughter.  Any suggestions? 

Also, I would like to end my boring post with an update on the Winter Olympics.  A - Shaun White is awesome.  I am STILL in awe of his gold medal this year.  And even more impressed with his victory lap.  Insane.  And, USA hockey last night was awesome.  Way to kick Canada's ass.  :-)

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and enjoy your week!  I'm trying to decide if I have the mental and physical energy to go to the gym today.  Even if all I do is a walk a mile on the treadmill. 

Sigh.

*Hot Fuzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment