Wednesday, October 5, 2011

When I kiss your lips. Ooh I start to shiver, can't control the quivering inside*

Stupid comments

  • The half marathon is in less than 9 weeks.  I am so boned.
  • I used to have this HUGE girl crush on Zoey Deschanel, until I saw her in this AWFUL show the New Girl.  UGH.  Hate.  Pretty much every stupid stereotype in a show.  Just awful.  (I hope none of you like it). It has really...tarnished her appeal.  So disappointed.
  • I took a short cut to work the other day.  This short cut took me TWO HOURS to get to work.  It was a really shitty short cut.  I will not be going that way again.
  • I went running in my neighborhood yesterday.  I brought my phone with me because I was planning to meet J at the bar later and I was thinking she may call.  Instead, JH called, and I was so busy trying to figure out how to ignore the phone call, I ran into a gate.  Literally ran into the gate.  I'm thinking this is why people don't run with phones...
Yeah, I don't know.  I work a lot.  I don't really do anything else.  I'm so boring.  

*Phil Collins - OMG, I have NO idea why this song is randomly in my head.  And yet, I keep singing it ALL DAY!!!  Wouldn't you agree? Baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment