Monday, October 17, 2011

So many things I'd say, if only I were able*

I missed a run last week, and I'm starting to get a little irritated with myself.  I am definitely doing bare minimum to get me to this finish line (it's not like my newest schedule was all that involved to begin with).  I did my long run yesterday (about 6 miles), and I was definitely struggling more than I should be at this point.  I probably walked about a mile (maybe a little more) of those almost 6 miles.  I'm really questioning if I even want to do this race.

However, I do still want to go to Vegas.  So will I let myself go without running the race?  Probably not.  So...I guess I'm back to my half assed training.  Sigh.  

*********

I covet this table.  COVET.  Unfortunately, I need two for my nightstands, and I don't really want to be spending this much money right now.   If anyone feels the urge to get me a random gift card to Target, I wouldn't turn it down.  :-P  You know, a belated a birthday gift or something. ;-)  Instead I plan to keep an eye on the Target website and just hope they still have it in a few months. 

Covet.

*Sara Bareilles - This song has been on the radio SO MUCH this week.  Pretty much sick of it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment