Friday, August 12, 2011

Turn up the bass, turn up the treble. I'm about to take you to a whole another level*

Random Thoughts (it's too early in the morning to be coherent)

I'm sitting at the car dealer waiting for my car to be fixed (and inspected).  All the new cars in the showroom is making me want to say, screw it, I'll just take a new one home.  I'm obviously not going to, but they're so pretty. And shiny.  And have cool new features.  I want I want (however, I also want to not have a car payment which is coming soon...so I suppose I can get over it).  Although, I guess we'll wait and see how much they're going to charge me for this visit.  Sigh.  At least they have internet!

**********

The South makes me grumpy.  I swear, there is this cloud of doom that gets activated when I cross the Mason Dixon line.  It makes the traffic terrible, the drivers turn into idiots, and I get the terrible urge to use my car as a ramrod.  I seriously NEVER get road rage at home.  No matter how bad the traffic is or how stupid the drivers are, I just shrug it off.  I get to the south and all I want to do is yell at people for being stupid and figure out how to develop mental powers that will let me move cars off the road with the power of my mind.  (Seriously, is the concept of a left lane for passing that difficult to comprehend?).   

**********

 I got my headboard yesterday!  I'm so excited!  It's so pretty!  I am an idiot and forgot to take a picture (I was in a rush to get on the road to VA).

The delivery guy asked if I wanted him to connect the headboard to my bed.  I had to laugh and tell him there was nothing for him to connect it to. 

As of now, my house has 3 chairs, a rug, a cedar chest, and now a headboard.  I'm getting there....

**********

I am a dumbass.  I have a filing cabinet that had some old paperwork that i didn't want to get rid of, and then I have a file box full of important paperwork that comes with me (it's in the hotel now).  I THOUGHT my social security card and birth certificate were in there with my passport and other important papers.  Um.  No. 

Apparently, they were chilling in my storage unit for the past TWO years.  That's a HORRIFYING thought.  I'm so relieved that they were actually there. 

Unfortunately, now I need to go get my social security card corrected because they didn't spell my name correctly on it.  And really mom?  You never bothered to fix that when I first got it?

**********

Yay seeing RR tonight!

**********

Worst family member ever.  Our family reunion camp is this weekend.  I had planned to attend.  And....yeah, obviously not anymore.  Stupid trip to VA.  Hope everyone has a good reunion with out me (sorry I'm not bringing the awesomeness). 

*T-Pain (another song I am not entirely sure why I like.  But it's fun to run to.  And seriously, they worked in Kissing Cam to the song.  That's just impressive). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment