Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nothing matters in this whole wide world, when you're in love with a Jersey girl*

I am watching the South Park episode where they make fun of New Jersey and I'm so horrified and amused at the same time.  Everything east of the Mississippi is New Jersey!  


So, yeah, this is terrible.  I love it.  

On a completely different note.  I went running yesterday and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  However, when I stopped for my push-ups at the 1 mile mark, I realized WHY it was so hard.  Apparently, I felt the need to run the first mile and stop for push-ups in 10 minutes.  So assuming about a minute to do each set of push-ups, I ran a 9 min mile which is A LOT faster than I usually run.  Then, the second mile was finished in 11 minutes.  So, two miles and 40 push-ups in 21 minutes was fantastic for me.

Unfortunately, tomorrow, I have to do a longer run, and I do not foresee it being as fun.  

*Bruce Springsteen

0 comments:

Post a Comment