Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am in misery. There ain't nobody who can comfort me*

I'm feeling kind of complainy.  Sorry.  You get a post of complaints.
  • The snow is screwing with my running.  Actually, it's not the snow.  It's the ice.  They apparently don't salt much around here, so running outside is like attempting to run on an ice skating rink.  It doesn't go well.
  • I've been having to run on a treadmill.  I hate it.  
  • The people in the hotel have been driving me nuts.  Mostly for stupid things.  Like if I take the elevator, people hover at the opening of the door and don't freaking wait for you to get off, or if they do wait, they still hover so you can't really get off the elevator.  
  • I've lost weight.  Which shouldn't be a complaint.  Except all my clothes are TIGHTER.  How is this possible????  
  • I'm going to Austin on Friday.  Again, not a complaint.  But I have SO MUCH TO DO before going.  I feel like I'm never going to be ready.  
  • I've been really boring lately.  I have nothing to talk about.  
  • I really have a lot more things that I want to complain about, but seriously, I don't want to get in trouble.  
So, ending on a happy note.  

I'm going to Costa Rica Jan 31-Feb 5.  Sweet!

*Maroon 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment