Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I don't care if her clothes are wrong, first I look at the purse! *

My mom has a very differing sense of style from my sisters and I (actually, my sisters and I also have very different styles, however, we tend to agree more with each other than with my mom).  My mom is also very generous when it comes to buying me gifts, but it can make the whole process somewhat interesting. 

We have all started giving her very specific lists of what we want for Christmas, and if it's not on the list, we usually just get gift cards.  It's been a good system and a lot less returning has happened. 

My mom still gets me things that are not on the list if she sees something (I think she gave up doing that for my sisters) because I'm pretty much the easiest to please.  However, her methods for deciding if I will like something makes me laugh. 

For example, one time, she told me she really liked it and thought I would like it too.  This occasionally works.  Sometimes we like similar things (or at least similar enough she can predict I will probably like it).  However, my ALL TIME FAVORITE way she decided if I would like something, was when she told me that she really didn't like it, so she assumed I would.  (Thanks mom!). 

Her latest gift was an orange purse.  I have no idea if she liked it and thought I would, or hated it and thought I would like it.  However, doesn't really matter, because either way...I LOVE IT! 



It's a little brighter in person, but you get the idea.  Even the inside is cute!


Ignore my contents of said purse.  They are not as cute. 

So this was one of her gift wins.  It's super cute and I love it.  Feel free to keep getting me fun gifts mom!  This one was great!  (If you want to find me a matching wallet so I stop carrying around my old ugly one, feel free!)

*Rod Stewart

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

Ha! Mom, I want that purse too!

Post a Comment