Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cause you broke all your promises, and now you're back, you don't get to get me back*

I'm not going to lie.  I'm getting really sick of hotels. 

Which kind of sucks...since I LIVE in a hotel.  However, I am really ready to get back to MY hotel.  I just want to be back with my stuff, and my dog (I'm really starting to miss him!), and my big pillowtop king size bed.  Sigh.

However, the hotels I am staying in have been quite nice. 

I stayed in the Omni in Richmond (Ignore the mess on my bed...however, please note my super cute silver ballet flats on said bed).


Although the curtains were blue (not green), I felt like I should be making play clothes out of them and teaching local children how to sing.  There were so many of them (I had a corner room, so two of the walls were full windows). 

However, irritatingly, the Omni charged a RIDICULOUS amount of money per night for internet, and since I was already stretching my travel budget, I couldn't justify paying for it.  So I was without internet while there.  Which sucked. 

I also ran into someone that I really didn't want to see while I was there.  All in all, I'm so glad I moved away from Richmond.  I just don't belong here.


This is the room I am currently staying in.  I actually really like it.  It's got a king size bed (sadly, not a pillow-top), however, the bed is really high up and I have some issues climbing into it.  My lame short legs. 

To make all this traveling even more sucky, I either have a cold or the worst allergies EVER because I feel like crap.  And I want to be anywhere but here. 

Five more nights, and I'll be back north where I belong :-)

*Christina Perri

0 comments:

Post a Comment