Monday, October 18, 2010

Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear*

I'm feeling very un-inspired to write lately.  

Last week was one of the most mentally exhausting week ever.  We had a week long conference that had the longest days ever.  We basically went from 7AM to 9PM every day.  Even our lunches/dinners had scheduled activities.  There were no real breaks all day.  It was just long.  

I spent the weekend at my mom and dad's house.  I just couldn't work up the energy to drive the last hour back to my hotel.  It was ridiculous (however, due to staying there, I got to hang out with my cousin and aunt so that was fun).  

I went running today.  That was fun.  

I am knitting a super ugly pair of socks.  You'd think I'd stop knitting it since they're so ugly.  But it's a "mystery sock pattern" and parts of the pattern get revealed each Friday.  Therefore, I feel compelled to see how truly ugly this thing can get.  For the record the pattern itself isn't that awful...it's not my style of socks, but it's doable.  However, the yarn I've chosen for this pattern is TERRIBLE.  The color pooling is NOT working AT ALL for this pattern.  In fact, I look at it and am overwhelmed with how ugly they are.  (Bet everyone is crossing their fingers they get THIS pair of socks for Christmas!)

And that's all I've got.  

Told you I was un-inspired.

*Snow Patrol

0 comments:

Post a Comment