Friday, June 11, 2010

Would people think so harshly of crack, if it were called 'crackle'

I was head hunted yesterday!  I've NEVER in my life been head hunted before.  Granted, it was for a ridiculous company I've never heard of, and honestly, I'm still not entirely sure why they were attempting to hire a process engineer...but it was a job!  And they wanted me!  So weird! 

However, the guy I spoke to seemed completely out of it, and since I still can't figure out WHY they would need a process engineer...I pretty much turned them down.  But still...I WAS HEAD HUNTED! 

In other job related news.  I was supposed to have to work Saturday AND Sunday this week.  Now it's been pushed back to just Sunday!  I am so ridiculously excited.  It's going to be one of my last free weekends (well...last free day...) until mid July.  And my one and only non-working weekend is going to be spent traveling north to attend my cousin's wedding.  So while it will be a FUN weekend...it will not be a relaxing weekend.

Anyways, other than working, there is not much going on. 

However, on an exciting note...L started her own blog and in it she keeps posting pics of the nephews and nieces (and randomly pictures of tables and chairs).  Insane gratuitous cuteness.  Plus, she's a much better writer than me so you should totally check it out.  (http://www.trappedinnorthjersey.blogspot.com/)

I'm just waiting for updates from J about Baby T and her arrival.  I'm so excited...New Baby!!!  Coming Soon!!!  (Although probably not soon enough for J). 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

*Tompkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment