Monday, June 21, 2010

Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem*

I unfortunately do believe I have given up on sleep this week.  Again, for no reason this morning, I JERKED awake at 5:30ish and couldn't relax to fall back asleep.  Which completely sucked since I was given permission to be LATE this morning. 

Who gets the go-ahead to come in late...and then comes in EARLY instead?  RAR!

So, instead, I'm back at work less than 12 hours after leaving it last night, and I've decided I am going to leave early today, and seriously, anyone who gets in my way is getting dropped kicked to the parking lot.

Yeah, that's a lie.  But I can pretend I'm tough right? 

So, moving on from work...I'm so excited for this weekend!  I am going home for the wedding...and along the way I am DETERMINED to stop at my sister J's house and meet little V.  I don't care what it takes...I will meet her this weekend.  (Obviously, it will be nice to see J and JP...but V is the most important!). 

I just need to figure out my travel plans and when I'm actually allowed to leave and go up there.  Sigh.

Have a wonderful day today!

*Eminem

1 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

Ditto on the sleep...we have moved T to the crib. Which means I am also sleeping in the crib. We were all awake from 1 to 4 last night. Fun times!

Post a Comment