Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sun kissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicle*

I LOVE Snoop Dogg.  Seriously, almost every song of his...I love.  However, I DESPISE Katy Perry.  Pretty much everything she does makes me want to scratch someone's eyes out.  I'm so torn about if I should like California Girls (or is it Gurls?  I can't figure it out) or not. 

The parts Katy Perry sings.  AWFUL! 
The parts with Snoop Dogg.  AWESOME!

Yes, I realize there are worse things in life than liking/disliking a song.  But it's really bothering me.  And...to make it worse...whenever I hear the song, I get it stuck in my head for DAYS at a time even if I'm just flipping through the channels and don't actually LISTEN to the song.  Like today.  I've got that stupid "sun-kissed skin so hot we'll melt you're popsicle" line in my head.  On repeat.  Over and over and over.  ARGH. 

And you wonder why I dislike her so much :-P

On a happy note...I got an email from my dad from somewhere in Beijing which is always a a happy plus to the day.  It's kind of weird, I usually see my parents about every two to three months (or if there is a lot of family acitivites going on I see them about once a month), whenever my dad goes on a long trip I get this sad feeling that I can't see him for a month. 

Except...if he was home...I STILL wouldn't see him for a month.  So I'm not entirely sure what the difference is.  I have a weird brain.  It thinks in weird ways. 


*Katy Perry/Snoop Dogg

0 comments:

Post a Comment