Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let's go on pretending that the light is never ending*

I should be so happy for today to be here, because it's like Friday a day early...but I'm not! 

I'm actually in a really blah mood today (I think it may have to do with my lack of coffee intake).  I kind of feel like everyone talking to me today is just really really irritating.  And all the little tasks people are asking me to do are DRIVING ME INSANE like I want to turn around and yell for no reason at them.  And it's not like they're asking me to do unreasonable things.  But I kind of want to go hide somewhere nobody can find me. 

Unfortunately, there's not really a lot of good hiding places.  The only places nobody goes to is over a 100 degrees or insanely loud.  Sigh.  Maybe I'll just curl up under my desk (although, I believe that is the cockroach's favorite place to hide...so maybe not)  :-)

Anyways, on a happy note, I leave to go to NJ for the weekend tomorrow morning.  Yay not working!  I managed to get an extra day off from work...so I can actually spend the evening with my sister and little V before heading up to the wedding.  I'm so excited.  Can't wait to meet the little one!  (You'd think my excitement would be enough to get past my blah-doms...but apparently not today). 

I am a little nervous about boarding Oscar.  He's never been boarded anywhere.  I always either bring him with me or leave him with friends.  But that isn't really an option this time...so I'm concerned how that's going to go.  I do believe the vet may want to strangle him after an hour.  He's actually pretty good in his crate at night when it's time to sleep.  But, if he knows you're there and just ignoring him...he freaks out and won't shut up.  It's so obnoxious.  Like I said...they may be strangling him...

Anyways, my bad mood is pissing me off.  I believe I will be attempting to go to the gym and maybe get some sort of attitude adjustment going on, because this is just driving me nuts. 

*Beach House

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cant wait to see you!

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I said you could bring him with you.

Post a Comment