Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And now I know that you'll be ok, and that I got what I want...and that's rid of you*

Another run in with the evil Best Buy.

My computer broke MONTHS ago.  I just haven't really had the time to go and get it repaired.  My roommate took it in and they told her they can't repair it, but they can just give her a replacement one.  But...rather than taking the replacement one, she just brought back the broken one and told me to go get the replacement one (she didn't want to be the one to pick it out for me).

Now, if I had to buy an entirely different computer, yeah, I wouldn't want to do that for someone else either.  But, they pretty much were just swapping out for the same thing.  WTF?

So, anyway, I haven't had time to actually go myself and get a different one.  I FINALLY went last night and they told me that NOW they send them out for repairs and I can't just swap it out.  However, since it's a hard drive issue they will not be able to fix it and will just send it back and tell me to swap it out.

WTF!

If you know it can't be fixed.  You know I'm going to just be swapping it out...WHY do I have to even send it out!?!  Can't I just swap it out now. 

Instead, I have to wait until June 26th-ish for it to come back unfixed. 

ARGH!

Seriously...it's so stupid.  If it's something you know they can't fix...why spend the time and money?  Makes no sense.  So I'm STILL without a computer.  I just want my computer back. 

On a positive note...I went to Starbucks today...and they finally got the order right.  Go you!

*BNL

0 comments:

Post a Comment