Thursday, March 29, 2012

I discovered a game that has sucked all my creativity. You get nothing here...

I have a new obsession. Draw Free.  If you do not have this app on your phone, go now, download it, then play with me!  It is so much fun and seriously, if you were looking for a new hobby that will suck up your free time, this is it.  (I'm totally late to the party on this one, but I was trying to not join the fad.  As you can see, I caved...and I love it).

I'm also super stoked to go see JH and SL this weekend.  I think we will be heading into the city...but not entirely sure of our plans yet. Either way, I really needed a girls weekend and can't wait to see them.

I was supposed to run today, but I got home and was SO. HUNGRY. I needed to eat first.  Then I just got sucked into "How I Met Your Mother" and draw free and just decided not to.  I guess I will go tomorrow after happy hour? (please, contain your laughter).  If not I will go Sat morning before heading up north.  Fun times.  I really need to put together a training plan for June.  That half marathon will be here a lot quicker than I would like.

I also realized the new york marathon lottery drawing is coming up soon.  I really don't want to be picked this year (watch, this will be the year I get picked. My luck). 

Ok, not much else going on, so hope you had a great week!  Also, I write this on my phone. Ignore any weird autocorrects my phone made.

Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment