Sunday, March 25, 2012

You've painted up your lips and rolled and curled your tinted hair*

I've been really bad at updating lately.  However, I have been working a lot lately, and really, there is nothing exciting to write about working...and I've got other stuff going on that isn't really up for public discussion.  So, I have been neglecting this instead. 

Bad me.

Anyways, on a happy note, I've been running again.  Yay!

I ran 4 times this past week, and the week before that I ran at least twice (ha, is it sad I find running 2 times in a week to be a success?).  I wouldn't exactly say they were GOOD runs, but they got done and that's really all that matters. 

I even managed to run today.  Of course, I leave the house and it's gloomy and overcast (which is actually my favorite running weather), and I get to the park and it's sunny and hot, and I finish running and it goes back to gloomy and overcast.  So, I was randomly super overdressed for my 3 mile run.  That kind of sucked.  But, it got done.  Woot.

I was supposed to clean my bedroom this weekend.  Like BIG clean.  My plan is to throw away half the clothes in my closet, and possibly half the clothes in the dresser (um, not REALLY throw away, just relocate out of my house into some donation bin somewhere).  I did not get started on that plan.  Everytime I walk in my bedroom I cringe a little.  (Who am I, and when did messes start bothering me so much?). 

Instead, I went and visited my mom and dad and took them to breakfast, then came home and did some work for my job (with a run thrown in there as well).  Sigh. 

Anyways, this is just super rambling and not exciting (almost as not exciting as reading about me working all the time).  So...

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

*Kenny Rogers (seriously, why do I like him so much?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment