Monday, March 12, 2012

Your face so twisted and your eyes a lie*

Random thoughts
  • L and the kids move in 2 days.  Sniffle.
  • I got my taxes done.  I owe much less than I thought I did (always a plus), but still more than I am happy about spending. 
  • However, this is at least giving me an idea of how much extra money I need to be saving for all my trips and purchases I want to be making.  Ugh.  Money.
  • I am SO ready for a vacation.  SO READY.  Why isn't it May yet?
  • I've been not so good on the running lately.  Kind of pisses me off.  Hopefully now that stays light out for later, I'll go more often?
  • I am slightly in love with Norman Reedus...and I have absolutely no idea why.  Definitely not my normal type.  (I think I may have been watching too much Walking Dead).
  • My allergies have been terrible lately.  Just terrible.  I hate how full of snot I am.  Sigh. 
  • I am contemplating moving to California sometime in 2013.  Who thinks this is a good idea?
  • I could just be wanting a change.  Maybe I can find a less drastic one? 
Anyways, not much going on.  I'm not exactly living the most exciting life right now.  Meh, like I said.  I could just be looking for a change. 

*The Airborne Toxic Event

3 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

ooooh *waves hand wildly* me me me! I think its a good idea! Aim for 2012!

Unknown said...

*pushes woman waving hand wildy* out of the way. i think it's a TERRIBLE idea!

R said...

about your thoughts (in order):
* awww - that sucks but it does mean more trips to the West Coast!
* Yay!
* Because it's March
* Good logic. I'm sure that it'll pick up.
* no clue who this is. i feel outdated.
* ewww.
* i don't know. i'd say 2014 at the earliest.
* hopefully.

miss you!

Post a Comment