Sunday, March 18, 2012

You wish you never ever met her at all*

I had a very unproductive weekend.  Sometimes they're my favorite kind.

I got to sleep in all weekend.  I got to go see JP's band play a gig, and was overserved.  Always a good time.  The only productive thing I did was some laundry and met up with JH and her boyfriend for dinner.  I miss her, I wish she lived closer. 

I also watched the season finale of The Walking Dead and it was slightly insane.  In a good way, but insane none the less.  I also have this weird issue where I don't really actually LIKE any of the characters in the show anymore.  I pretty much only like Glenn and Daryll.  The rest of them are just such assholes.  I almost WANT them to all get eaten by zombies b/c they're just so obnoxious.  And yet, I can't stop watching!

I downloaded an app the other day that is a way to do interval training while running.  I want to get faster, and interval training is a really good way to do that.  The cool part is, it incorporates my love of zombie things with my love of running.  Basically, it's an app that has you running from zombies and other weird emergencies for set amounts of time.  This article does a much better job of explaining it. 

I have yet to actually TRY the app yet (you know, the whole sucking at actually running thing lately).  I hope to get back into it this week.  I'm still feeling like crap from my allergies, but I've gotten used to it being my normal, so I can probably attempt to run again.  We'll see how it goes. 

And it is now way past my bedtime.  I have to be up way too early on Monday morning.  Gotta love meetings first thing on a Monday morning. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

*Nelly Furtado

0 comments:

Post a Comment