Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I used to want you so bad, I'm so over that*

I finally moved.  I have my own place again!


Is it wrong to be so in love with my new headboard and comforter?  And the blue walls?  (The picture does not do this justice.  It looks AMAZING in person).

The place is pretty much a disaster area, but I unpacked a decent amount last night.  The living room is at least livable now.  Only one box still to be unpacked there. 

My goal for tonight is to unpack the kitchen and dining room, and MAYBE some of the boxes in the bedroom.  Tomorrow will be for organizing the bedroom closet and study, but I can't really unpack anything in there until I get new furniture this weekend. 

Yay my own stuff!

*Beyonce - again with this song stuck in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment