Friday, September 23, 2011

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks*

  • I love that I'm not the only nerd out there and other people liked my awesome shower curtain :-)
  • I have plans to be painting old furniture and building new Ikea furniture this weekend. Not to mention the cleaning and laundry. Oh joy. I really miss having housekeeping...I am still REALLY thinking about finding someone to come twice a month to do my floors and bathroom and kitchen, and I'll just do light cleaning in between. Is that ridiculous?
  • The mosquitos around here are INSANE.  I don't know if it's just bad everywhere, but I swear, everytime I walk outside I get 5 new bites.  Not to mention I let about 10 in to the house to bite me randomly through out the night.  I'm pretty much just one big bite right now. 
  • My fantasy football is pretty much the stuff of nightmares.  Sigh.  I am not a fan. (Also, I'm not exactly spending much time on it like I used to, so I don't foresee it getting any better).
  • I have been sick pretty much all week.  And by sick, I mean pretty much coming straight home and curling up in bed after dinner.  (I dont think I stayed awake past 8:15 until last night when I made it all the way to 9:30).  This means no running.  This means I haven't gone running SINCE CHICAGO (moving pretty much screwed me up for about two weeks there...).  So that's like THREE weeks, no running.  Not only do I feel like shit, my half marathon training is not exactly progressing as it should.  Sigh.  This half marathon is going to suck big time.  Hopefully this weekend, I'll feel up to running.  I've been feeling so sick...I don't even miss running.  That's unheard of. 
Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend.  I'm going to go take a nap I think. 

*Foster the People - meh, not really feeling clever when it comes to music lately...

0 comments:

Post a Comment